Medicare Information Center
Welcome to the Medicare Information Center, where you can get information about how Medicare works.
Click any of the articles below to get detailed Medicare information to specific questions and Medicare-related issues. And if you want to speak to a live person about your Medicare options, just use the "Get a Quote" form below.
Medicare Advantage Plans Information
- What Are the Advantages of Part C?
- Comparing Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage
- Should You Choose Medicare Advantage (Part C) Instead of Basic Medicare?
Medigap (Medicare Supplement) Plans Information
- Your Medigap Medicare Supplement Guaranteed Issue Rights
- Understanding Medigap
- Your Medigap (Medicare Supplement) Open Enrollment Period
- Switching Medigap (Medicare Supplement) Policies and Plans
General Medicare Information
- Medicare Part A Information
- Medicare Part B Information
- Medicare History
- How Do You Change Your Medicare Plan?
- How Much is Your Medicare Premium?
- Who pays for Medicare?
- What is Medicaid?
- What is Medicare SELECT?
- Medicare Long-Term Care
- Medicare Basics
- Medicare Consumer Protections
- Medicare Coverage for Disabled Americans Under Age 65
- Medicare Overview
- History of Medicaid
- Medicare.gov: The Official U.S. Government Site for Medicare. Retrieved September 17, 2010.
- Social Security Online. Retrieved September 17, 2010.